THE OVERLOAD

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My New Years Resolution

My New Years Resolution is to be a positive person and be more adventurous ...
 
   This is my resolution because i have a habit of thinking about the negative things in every situation. I want to change because i want to be truly happy with my self and keep the ones i love around me instead of pushing them away with my negative ways .
  The other half of my resolution is to be more adventurous , i chose this to be apart of my new years resolution because i always sit in the house on my phone, and i want to start going out and doing more things and have fun while i am still young .
  i plan on succeeding with this resolution by sticking to it. I am going to try to change my way of thinking and start making plans to go out more with people or just my boyfriend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment